- Bassant was born in June 1996 in Cairo.
- She graduated from the Department of Decoration at the Higher Institute of Applied Arts in 2020 and is completing her master's degree.
- A visual artist, illustrator, and designer of books, specifically children's books. She has published more than10 books by various publication houses,local and international institutions, such as: Dar Al-Shorouk - Dar Nahdat Misr - Feminist Studies Institute in Palestine - Noon Books in Canada and others.
- She is held several art workshops and seminars for children inside and outside Egypt, such as the Arab Center for Origami, Soma Gallery, and some cultural palaces and art institutions.
- In her style, she relies on the method of collage and various materials.
- Sharjah International Children's Book Illustration Exhibition in 2022
- Bologna International Children's Painting Exhibition for the years 2020-2021-2022
- Egypt International Art Fair 2020
- Youth Salon 2020
- Agenda exhibition for the years 2019-2021-2022
- Gam Art Gallery in Turin, Italy
- She earned the Green Award in the Ouka Prize in Iraq for the silent book category
- The third place in the Art and Science Forum in Damietta
- Shortlisted for the Etisalat Award for Children's Book for the book "My Hands" in 2020
- Shortlisted for the Arab Forum for Publishers Award 2020
- The long list of the Sawiris Cultural Award for the Best Children's Book 2021 category.
15th Luxor International Painting Symposium