He held many private exhibitions.
Participated in many national and international collective Art Exhibitions: Kuwait, Qatar, Sudan, Ivory Coast, France Germany, Italy, Japan and Cyprus, Algeria and Chile.
The Artist visited: Turkey 1966, Sudan 1977, West Germany 1979, France 1981, Chile 1985, France 1988, Cyprus 1992, Germany 1994, Italy 1995, Jordan 1999.
Specialty: paintingProfessional Career:
- Director of Al Gezira Arts Center.
- General Supervisor of Al Gezira Arts Center.
- Award of Merit from the Culture Supreme Council, 1987.
His work appear in:
- Individuals private collection in Egypt, Paris, London, West Germany and Khartoum.
- Ministry of Culture and Foreign Affairs.
- Egyptian Modern Art Museum in Cairo.
- National Theater in Cairo.
- hanager art Center.
- Egyptian Opera House.
- Presidency of the Republic.
- International Conference Center in Nasr City.
- Museum of Titograde, former Yugoslavia.